Slider Replacement Windows to fit your style and budget!
Slider replacement windows manufactured and installed with energy efficiency in mind.
A traditional style that opens by sliding the operable sash toward the center of the window. Slider replacement window sashes can be manufactured so either the right or left side is operable
Both sashes can lift out for easy cleaning. But for added security only lift out from the inside. This is a very important (and often overlooked) feature! As far as style, we offer a rich millwork style and a wide variety of color and grid options. Both sashes have equal size glass creating an appealing appearance. Continue reading for exterior paint color and more information on the different types of windows you see above!
- Fusion Welded Frame* and Sash: Provides an impenetrable barrier to air and water penetration and the utmost in strength and integrity.
- Unique Cove Mold Look: Offers a more traditional wood window exterior appearance.
- Heavy Duty Steel Ball Bearing Rollers: Provide easy operation.
- Heavy Walled Construction: For increased strength and stability.
- New soft curved sash design: Looks more like traditional wood window sash.
- Attractive Integral Lift rail: Provides easy sash operation.
- Dual Tilt In Sashes: Both sashes tilt in for easy cleaning.
- 3/4″ Insulating Glass system: For maximum regional thermal efficiency.
- Warm Edge Technology: Non-Conductive spacer provides barrier to heat transfer in insulating glass unit.
- Interlocking Meeting Rail: Integral interlock provides additional security and has passed AAMA Forced Entry Resistance Test*.
- Die Cast Cam Lock and Keeper: Cam action actually draws sash closer together for positive lock.
- ** Optional Low-E coating or Low-E with Argon for additional energy savings.
Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed!
All of our slider replacement windows are backed by the Good Housekeeping DOUBLE Lifetime Warranty. Our company is Family owned and operated for 60+ years and we’ve been named the #1 Full Service remodeler in the state of Pennsylvania! All products made right here in the USA!