Experts in Home Improvement
Achieving the Mission for Excellence
Being awarded for quality and excellence has become a tradition at Install America. Over the past 60 years the company has devoted themselves to delivering work that will ensure their customers receive the highest quality of services. The drive that all of Install America‘s employees possess has paid off in the following ways.
Awards and Achievements that set Install America apart from the rest:
- Good Housekeeping Limited Warranty Seal: All of Install America’s replacement windows are sealed with the Good Housekeeping seal of approval. Meaning the company’s windows have been thoroughly assessed.
- BBB Accredited Business A+ rating: A BBB rating represents BBB’s opinion of how the business is likely to interact with its customers. An accredited business must gain trust by establishing positive and honest relationships throughout the marketplace. Click here to learn more about why the BBB rating is an important characteristic of a business.
- Top 500 Remodelers: Install America has consecutively been among the top 30% on the Top 500 Remodelers list. Members of the list consist of the nation’s largest remodelers who are involved in the following projects: kitchen and bathroom remodels, room additions, whole-house remodels, insurance restoration, design-build services and light commercial projects. View the previous links to learn more about why these projects put Install America on the Top 500 Remodelers list.
- Made in America Certified: American manufacturing is a big deal. When you buy a product with the Made in America certification you are supporting over 17 million jobs across the nation. These products help to keep our economy thriving and those jobs going.
- National Association of Home Builders: The National Association of Home Builders is one of the largest trade associations in the United States that helps to promote the policies that make housing a national priority throughout the United States. Visit the NAHB website to learn more about why Install America prides themselves in being involved in the association.